Diamonds for Purchase & Pawn
Time & Location
About The Course
Diamonds are the backbone of our industry, and whilst they seem to be relatively uncomplicated in comparison to coloured stones, with standardised gradings and price lists, that’s not the case when you start to delve a bit deeper.
It is important for anyone working with diamonds to have a solid foundation of knowledge in diamonds.
This hands-on one day workshop for pawnbrokers, antique dealers, auctioneers, retail jewellers or anyone buying, selling or lending on diamonds, gives a basic understanding and ability to assess the quality and value of diamonds. It is suitable for people who have little experience with diamonds to those who have been working with them for years but want a refresher or a bit more confidence.
▪ Identification of diamond from it’s simulants
▪ Assessment of the 4 C’s of diamond
▪ How to “value” a diamond based on your assessment
▪ Tips and hints to overcome issues with mounted stones
▪ 6 hours tuition from a qualified and experience tutor
▪ All equipment and stones provided
▪ Refreshments throughout the day
▪ Follow up PDF and resources from the course
- Essential Diamonds£175£1750£0